Your fleet crew deserve the best - safety, comfort, extra load space & carrying capacity!
Most operators want to do the right thing, and you want them to enjoy their working day - after all its a big part of our lives. Fleet vehicles play a big role, and having the right vehicle with the right options can make a massive difference to their comfort, safety, fatigue and overall functionality.
Lets see how we can make a difference in your fleet with the added bonus of some significant cost savings along the way!
A Six Wheel conversion on your vehicle provides a low cost, low maintenance vehicle upgrade to provide a safe and compliant vehicle for a range of carrying and towing applications (increased GVM's and towing capacities). Perfect for mining, fleet, tradies and local government applications.
Stay safe & stay legal with a Six Wheeler Conversion - your fleet advantage
A Six wheeler:
• Enhance operator safety & comfort by using our federally approved vehicles - Switching operators to car like vehicles with better driver comfort and more safety features reduces operator fatigue on longer trips when compared with driving rigid light trucks.
• Improves vehicle ride & handling - With an extra braked axle, plus enhanced suspension, the ride is far more compliant at full GVM, reducing vehicle body roll and wallowing and giving your operators more control behind the wheel.
• Improves compliance & eliminate fines - operators driving overloaded vehicles are personally liable. If that vehicle is in an accident, then insurances can be void and large fines can apply.
• Lower cost, lower maintenance when compared with rigid light trucks.
• Reduced downtime - most dealers stock parts for light commercial vehiclest, but less common truck parts can be harder to get, especially in remote areas. So why risk the time & expense of downtime and the wait for parts?
• Increased payloads and load space - one six wheeler can perform the function of 2 standard utes with the extra load carrying capacity, and extra load space, lowering accident risks and reducing total fleet kilometres driven.
• Lower CapEx - for less than half the cost of a brand new vehicle, the conversion can be performed on your vehicle, helping to reduce your fleet numbers, lowering emissions.
• Functional & safe Eye~Tie Trays - Our unique internal tie down points on our heavy duty Eye~Tie trays allow loads of any shape and size to be strapped securely within the tray. Multi position latches are also available to secure tool boxes and other accessories and with robust side board latches, say goodbye to those annoying rattles and smaller loads that come loose and pose a risk to other drivers and your team.
• We also partner with a number of canopy manufacturers to provide that custom fleet fitout to suit every requirement.